Ulobby is looking for an experienced user experience designer to join our product team. In this role, you will design workflows for public affairs professionals across the globe.
You will be joining the product team, focussing on defining, designing and driving a superior user experience for the public affairs professionals that use Ulobby across the globe.
- Lead efforts to gather user needs to guide visual and functional design
- Convert user needs and feedback into user flows, prototypes, sketches, wireframes, and requirements for developers
- Define and take charge during the design phase using best practice design processes
- Work closely with development teams to ensure a high-quality implementation and user experience
- You will play a key part in understanding user issues, driving for product alignment and exploring design solutions in an end-to-end way
- BA or higher in a design field (Interaction Design, Industrial Design, HCI, Media Studies, Game Design) or equivalent work experience
- A proven track record of driving design impact and holistic problem solving
- A solid grasp of user-centered design and testing methodologies, usability and accessibility concerns.
- You must have exceptional attention to detail, even while working in multiple work streams
- Working knowledge of design tools such as Sketch, Adobe XD, Figma, InVision, Adobe Creative Suite, or similar.
- Experience designing workflows for complex software.
- A critical mind to product development. Not only design but how products, features and UX support our business goals.
- You are confident in communicating with clients.
- Great at Building Relationships and Trust. You are likeable and people enjoy working with you as a person with a good sense of humour and you follow-through.
- Fluent in Danish and English.
- That you’re a self-driven, creative, inquisitive individual possessing lots of drive, aiming to join a team of skilled colleagues, whom you can inspire, and who can inspire you towards delivering world class products.
- A great mindset for continuous design and experimentation.
Who We Are
Our vision is to fundamentally change how lobbyists work by providing smart, fast, and simple tools that allow them to take a data driven approach to their work.
We’re passionate about building engaging software that helps our customers keep up with, and influence, the political agenda. Starting our journey in 2016, we have already reached every milestone for our initial plan and are now funded to take on the challenge of scaling our platform to an international audience.
Our team is curious, driven, friendly, and collaborative. Though we have areas of specialty, we're also generalists and happy to follow tasks through to the end, even when they lie outside our core expertise. We believe in an egoless approach to development and a blameless approach to problem solving. While we work independently, we support each other through frequent code and design reviews, daily stand-ups, to facilitate learning and reduce friction in our weekly releases.
How to apply
Submitting your resume bellow is just the first step in forming an exceptional connection - we know that there's more to you than a list of jobs and accomplishments on a document. That's why we will closely review your information and reach out to you to get to know you even better, if you meet the requirements of this position.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Bertel Torp, CTO & Co-founder, at email@example.com or tel. (+45) 89 88 44 78. Application deadline is August 19, but we interview on an ongoing basis, so please submit your resume as soon as possible.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Ulobby does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Ulobby will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Ulobby.