Uhana is an exciting new startup founded to commercialize groundbreaking Stanford research on software defined mobile networks. We are harnessing the power of SDN, machine learning, and predictive analytics to manage and optimize mobile networks. We are based in Palo Alto and are well funded by top-tier VCs.
About the Engineering Team
The cloud engineering team is a small group of engineers responsible for the core technology platform at Uhana. The team is composed of bright, talented leaders who are exploring the next-generation of mobile technology. This team manages our global compute infrastructure, architects the real-time data-processing software, designs the continuous delivery framework, and builds the distributed software platform at Uhana. All members of the team work closely with customers to continuously learn, prototype, and productize Uhana’s product.
About the Job
We are looking for a talented individual to become a key member of our engineering team. We want someone who is looking to architect, collaborate, and build a carrier-grade, scalable software platform. This person must be comfortable tackling large, complex technology problems. We’re looking for luminaries who can provide valuable design insight/experience and demonstrate a constant passion for learning.
Skills and Interests
- Distributed Systems, Big Data, Real-Time Streaming/Processing
- Networking, Mobile Infrastructure, LTE, 3GPP
- MapReduce, Hadoop, Databases, REST APIs
- Golang, Java, Python
- Agile Software Development Expert
- Cassandra, InfluxDB, SQL/NoSQL
- Mesos, HDFS, Zookeeper
- AWS, Google Cloud Platform, Linux/Ubuntu
While the qualifications listed below are desired, we’re always looking for intelligent and talented individuals - independent of their level of experience.
- MS/Ph.D. in EE, CS, or Related Field
- 3+ years of industry experience for Software Engineer
- 7+ years of industry experience for Software Architect