At Udelv we are creating a new type of driverless vehicle. In January 2018 Udelv successfully accomplished the first ever autonomous commercial “last mile” delivery made on public streets using advanced transportation and autonomous driving technologies to revolutionize this segment of transportation.
Udelv is expanding its operations and is seeking on-call dependable relief delivery drivers in the Surprise, Arizona area. This is an opportunity to learn receive paid training in the Autonomous Driving space and experience new technology firsthand!
- Must be available on-call for a minimum of 15 hours each month
- Load and unload delivery vehicles along a designated route.
- Interact with customers in a positive friendly manner
- Valid US driver's license and a clean driving record (DMV record will be obtained).
- Current experience with Ride Sharing or Taxi Service—prior experience with deliveries is also a plus.
- Proven experience in a customer service oriented role in a service based industry.
- Must be able to demonstrate safe driving in all weather conditions, including rain.
- Safety Sensitive position requiring all persons assigned to activity be drug free.
- Must be willing to work flexible hours including weekends.
- Must have good vision, hearing and motor skills.
- Must demonstrate the ability to communicate clearly both written and orally.
- AA degree, any field; or, demonstrated communication, analytic, mathematical, and reasoning skills consistent with a AA degree
- Experience with ride-sharing applications, or route optimization applications.