Udelv pioneered autonomous delivery with the first public road-enabled autonomous delivery vehicle launched in January 2018. After completing more than 1,400 automated deliveries in California in 2018, Udelv launched a second-generation vehicle at CES 2019 and has since completed more than 7,000 automated deliveries on behalf of prestigious clients in Arizona and Texas. With its patented technology that fits the needs of last- and middle-mile delivery, Udelv has garnered hundreds of millions of dollars in orders and pre-orders and is on path to become one of the first AV companies to remove the safety operator on its B2B routes. Our mission is to improve people’s lives by seamlessly moving goods directly to people’s doors with a cheap, safe and sustainable technology.
As an Dev Ops Engineer, you will be responsible for keeping the systems built and running. You will be responsible for the Continuous integration and deployment pipeline, the automated test results and the cloud data archive.
- Manage continuous integration software (Jenkins, Travis CI, Circle CI, etc)
- Manage the cloud instances and backend components
- Responsible for automated testing tools and test reports
- Responsible for the packaging and deployment of software (web, mobile and cars)
BS in CS, EE or equivalent and 2 years experience.
- Experience working with continuous integration software (Jenkins, etc)
- Familiarity working with Unix systems (local and remote)
- Experience with versioning (git) and issue tracking (Github issues, pull requests)
- Experience creating small scripts to automate solutions (Python, bash, batch, etc)
- Experience creating pipelines to deploy independent systems (eg. server and client) to multiple target environments
- Experience with Docker
- Performing other duties as necessary for completion of projects and achievement of goals for the purpose of vehicle and fleet development.
- All other duties as assigned
- Experience in Robotics/Automotive Industry will be regarded.
- Experience with ROS
- Experience with simulation (Gazebo)
- Experience with rapidly scaling environments