At udelv we are creating a new type of driverless vehicle. In January 2018 udelv successfully accomplished the first ever autonomous commercial “last mile” delivery made on public streets using advanced transportation and autonomous driving technologies to revolutionize this segment of transportation.
As an Dev Ops Engineer, you will be responsible for keeping the systems built and running. You will be responsible for the Continuous integration and deployment pipeline, the automated test results and the cloud data archive.
- Manage continuous integration software (Jenkins, Travis CI, Circle CI, etc)
- Manage the cloud instances and backend components
- Responsible for automated testing tools and test reports
- Responsible for the packaging and deployment of software (web, mobile and cars)
BS in CS, EE or equivalent and 2 years experience.
- Experience working with continuous integration software (Jenkins, etc)
- Familiarity working with Unix systems (local and remote)
- Experience with versioning (git) and issue tracking (Github issues, pull requests)
- Experience creating small scripts to automate solutions (Python, bash, batch, etc)
- Experience creating pipelines to deploy independent systems (eg. server and client) to multiple target environments
- Experience with Docker
- Performing other duties as necessary for completion of projects and achievement of goals for the purpose of vehicle and fleet development.
- All other duties as assigned
- Experience in Robotics/Automotive Industry will be regarded.
- Experience with ROS
- Experience with simulation (Gazebo)