At udelv we are creating a new type of driverless vehicle. In January 2018 udelv successfully accomplished the first ever autonomous commercial “last mile” delivery made on public streets using advanced transportation and autonomous driving technologies to revolutionize this segment of transportation.
This is an opportunity to step into a dynamic role with a rapidly growing startup in a new and high profile market. This role will play an integral part in developing our finance functions and ideally will be someone that will be capable of leading a team as we scale next year. This role will report directly to our CFO and will work directly with our CEO.
- Serve as a key early member of our Finance team providing strategic vision and insight
- Assist CFO in pursuing opportunities to raise capital and interface with investors
- Collaborate with CFO and CEO to help refine and implement strategic financial vision
- Assist with laying the groundwork for scalable finance team
- Develop actionable KPIs to drive growth based on data driven analytics
- Research, collect data, and prepare advanced financial trend and data analysis reports.
- Identify and recommend process improvements.
- MBA in Finance, or a related field, from an accredited university
- Proven track record of success improving profitability and performance
- Courageous, honest and driven with a great sense of humor and the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Prior experience working directly with venture capital firms or investors
- Experience with start-ups or high growth dynamic companies