We believe in creating an agile culture of transparency and feedback, lean development processes, complete product ownership, and undisputed quality. We pride ourselves in going against all the odds, achieving the impossible, and building a software development agency that sticks to its guns, no matter what.
As a Project Manager, you’ll be tasked with nurturing high-performing teams and helping them develop state-of-the-art software platforms from the ground up. Agile team servant leadership and client collaboration will be your main focuses, as well as making sure that the product is on track and on point. If you think any problem can be solved one iteration at a time, Typeqast is the place for you!
It doesn’t matter if you’re a Gantt chart lover, a Scrum Master, or an Agile Product Owner, we’re happy with all PM flavors, as long as you’re a go-getter and understand the job.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Defining tasks for the team and ensuring agreed-upon deadlines are met
- Understanding product vision and development goals and relaying it to the development team
- Keeping the customers and stakeholders continuously in sync and well informed on time
- Servant leadership and helping the team find the best process for them
- Creating and growing an agile culture within the team (and in the company)
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- Extremely well versed in Agile principles and methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, etc.)
- Excellent understanding of the software development process and of the software product life cycle
- Advanced understanding of Quality Assurance and software testing utilization and principles
- Solid knowledge of Atlassian products (JIRA, Confluence, Trello)
- Solid knowledge of lean development principles
- Solid understanding of CI/CD concepts
- Basic understanding of version control systems
- Basic understanding of cloud computing and infrastructure
- Fluent in English, written and oral