At Typeqast, you would work as part of our team for our customer Kega. So, let us tell you about Kega. It is THE coolest Magento company in the Netherlands (https://www.kega.nl/en
). Kega has been around for a long time. At Kega, they have a real passion for retail. With over 80 specialists – from developers to digital designers and from strategists to account managers – they take enterprise retailers and
brands further. Every day, more than 65 international retailers, 5,000 physical and online stores, 50,000 retail staff and millions of shoppers see and use Kega's InTouch apps & portals, in-store lost sales apps, Magento e-commerce solutions, digital content and marketing campaigns. Kega works for the biggest (e-)commerce companies in Netherlands.
We are looking for a very strong team lead that can setup a Magento team in Croatia. We need a person that blends in with the Dutch colleagues and is able to make a bridge between NL and Croatia. After onboarding and knowledge transfer phase, the Magento team lead will be building his own team in Croatia. This team will be working on their own projects within the Kega organisation.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Active participation in scrum sessions (stand-up/refinement/retrospective/etc).
- Responsible for implementing designs and interfaces.
- Working according to specified guidelines.
- Playing an active role in conforming to and expanding on standards.
- Providing integration of front and back end or integration of back end and other, external systems.
- Responsible for documenting and testing his or her own code, in order to support maintenance and transferability.
- Responsible for testing and reviewing code supplied by other members of the development team.
- Sufficiently competent in security issues to prevent security breaches in his or her own code.
- Prepared to step in or assist where necessary to support proper operations within the organisation.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Documented experience with PHP, SQL and XML
- Basic knowledge of GNU/Linux environments
- Sound knowledge of Magento 2
- Experience with SOAP / REST or GRAPHQL
- Grasp of development patterns such as ‘factory’, ‘singleton’, ‘observer’ and ‘prototype’
- Familiarity with the concepts of ‘SQL injection’ and ‘circular references’ and knowledge of the prevention of such issues
- Knowledge of the latest developments and new possibilities in PWA, HTML, CSS and XML
- Sound knowledge of SEO with regard to semantics and frontend performance
- Experience with Git or SVN is an advantage
- Experience with Scrum is an advantage
- Knowledge of Social Media API links, such as Twitter and Facebook, is an advantage