We believe in fully owning our applications, right from writing the code, through to building and maintaining our own infrastructure using AWS and utilizing continuous deployment. We pride ourselves on building amazing teams who strive to improve by the day and enjoy taking on new challenges.
As a Java Software Developer, you’ll be working in an agile team delivering features to build and improve an amazing software platforms. Our teams are moving quickly and constantly improving, both in the way we work and the tools we use. If you love working with your team from the initial problem to delivering the best solution for our customers, this is for you!
The more complicated the projects you have been involved in the better; we are looking for a person with a “can do” attitude.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Helping to define user stories and acceptance criteria
- Actively working on software design, development and deployment
- Automated testing (E2E, integration)
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- Excellent Java language skills
- Excellent Spring Boot knowledge
- Good knowledge of the Java ecosystem
- Good OO skills and knowledge of OO and SOLID design principles
- Good understanding of TDD and BDD principles
- Experience of working in an Agile development environment
- Desired experience with CI/CD (GitHub, TeamCity)
- Desired experience with Git
- Desired experience with AWS or other cloud platforms
- Java desktop and web technologies
- Cloud-first development
- Relational and NoSql databases