Primary responsibility of a QA Analyst will be ensuring system quality. This includes testing all system changes, including configuration changes and regression testing. The primary testing technique will be manual progressing to automated testing of requirements and defects.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Review acceptance criteria for all system changes, writing comprehensive test cases and running and verifying tests for the defined scenarios (manual, automated functional and non-functional).
- Creating test strategies and plans for new projects undertaken by the delivery team.
- Creating change requests for deployments to test environments.
- Be an active part of all Agile ceremonies in your assigned delivery team.
- Follow the prescribed defect life cycle process, assessing issue severity
- and priority, escalating as appropriate, maintaining ownership through to
- Develop a sound business understanding of SUT ensuring tests are
- defined and developed with close alignment to the business use of the
- Working in a multi-disciplined team, use your experience to contribute to
- requirements analysis, development and support processes.
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- Previous experience in software QA role
- Understanding and experience with Agile practices
- Experience with web service and API testing (HTTP, REST, JSON, XML)
- Desired experience with automated testing - Selenium Webdriver,
- Cucumber, SpecFlow, NUnit
- Previous experience of bug/issue tracking systems e.g. Jira
- Understanding of software delivery lifecycle process
- Desired understanding of web technologies such as HTTP protocols,