We believe in fully owning our applications, right from writing the code, through to building and maintaining our own infrastructure using AWS and utilizing continuous deployment. We pride ourselves on building amazing teams who strive to improve by day by day and enjoy taking on new challenges.
As a Software Developer, you’ll be working in an agile team delivering features to build and improve amazing software platforms. Our teams are moving quickly and are constantly improving, both in the way we work and in the tools we use. If you love working with your team from the initial problem to delivering the best solution for our customers, this job is for you!
The more complicated the projects you have been involved in, the better; we are looking for a person with a “can do” attitude.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Helping to define user stories and acceptance criteria
- Actively working on software design, development and deployment
- Conducting code reviews and automated testing (E2E, integration)
- Mentoring, coaching and sharing knowledge
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- Excellent C#, ASP.NET, WebAPI skills
- Advanced knowledge of .NET ecosystem
- Strong OO skills and knowledge of OO and SOLID design principles
- Excellent understanding of TDD and BDD
- Experience with large scale deployments (high availability, scalability, resilience, API security)
- Experience of working in an Agile development environment
- Solid experience with CI/CD (GitHub, TeamCity)
- Experience with Git
- Experience with NUnit/SpecFlow/Karma/Mocha/Jasmine or other testing frameworks
- Desired experience in AWS and/or other cloud platforms
- C#, ASP.NET, WebAPI
- NUnit/SpecFlow/Karma/Mocha/Jasmine or other testing framework
- AWS cloud-first development
- Relational and NoSql databases (MS SQL, MySQL, DynamoDB)