Location: Sheffield (working remotely until social distancing measures have been relaxed) Salary: £22K - £25k
Twinkl is expanding our content optimisation hub, a diverse team made up of SEO specialists, Content Executives and Digital Copywriters, helping to achieve Twinkl’s ambitious organic growth targets across the globe. With regular opportunities for personal development, the team is well-equipped to push boundaries within digital content and SEO.
We're now looking for a new team leader to help us facilitate both UK and international growth and help manage our growing team of skilled Digital Copywriters, with the aim of increasing Twinkl’s qualified organic traffic in the UK and international markets.
You'll need to be a people person with a strong desire to support others and see them succeed. This will include organising workflow, developing skills and setting goals for a team of 5 - 10 digital copywriters.
A typical day will involve:
- Working directly with Digital Copywriters and Content Executives to ensure they have the support needed to hit their KPIs
- Reviewing and giving direct feedback for onsite content based on qualitative insight and quantitative data
- Data analysis for multiple domains
- Working in SCRUM - you'll partner closely with the content strategy team to set sprint goals and ensure that copywriters and executives are clear with output expected in each sprint
The team itself has a vibrant culture, with regular socials, pub Fridays and regular team lead CPD. It’s really easy to find people who share similar interests and build strong working relationships.
To succeed in the role, you will:
- Have a professional knowledge of digital content and SEO
- Understand what it takes to be a successful leader & can demonstrate this in practice
- Have effective time management skills for projects and daily SEO activities
- Be comfortable organising and delegating work to maximise business impact, from calculating team members’ monetary impact to pivoting on new opportunities as they arise
- Have experience in the strategy and implementation of digital marketing campaigns.
You’ll work with:
- Rachael Sprague - Rachael has a wealth of experience helping startups and SMEs scale business growth. She is passionate about data, and has expertise in SEO, PR, communications and content marketing strategy. She takes an active role in socials in and out of the marketing team - including Twinkl’s football club on a Wednesday!
- Rudy Bustamante - If you’ve ever got a question about data - Rudy’s your guy. A whizz with excel, SQL and datastudio, Rudy’s experience in data-driven marketing has propelled him to lead a team of SEO specialists here at Twinkl. Rudy has trained many of the marketing team in Google Analytics and many of his growth hacking ideas have taken centre-stage on the Twinkl website, contributing to the inspiring growth Twinkl has seen so far.
What we're looking for:
- Leadership/mentoring experience
- Professional experience in Digital Marketing, Copywriting or SEO
In return for everything you bring, we can offer you an exciting role in a fast-growing and dynamic business, with plenty of career opportunities.
Twinkl are proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer. We celebrate diversity within all of our teams and are committed to continuing to build an inclusive workplace for all. If you require a reasonable adjustment to the application/selection process to enable you to demonstrate your ability to perform the job requirements please include this at the foot of your covering letter. This will help us to understand any modifications we may need to make to support you throughout our selection process.