Location: Spain (remote)
Pay: 10.50 Euro per hour
Hours: 20 hours per week
Contract: Contract: 6 Months Fixed Term, subject to extension upon successful completion of probation.
Closing Date: 10th July 2020
We are looking for a highly organized individual who is passionate about the education system and helping those who teach in Spain. As a primary school teacher advisor/translator, you will be responsible for selecting, translating and editing existing English resources, and for developing innovative resources to address the curriculum in Spain. Twinkl is at an exciting time in its journey and the successful candidate will be key to ensuring that these ambitious plans become a reality!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Selecting, translating and adapting the UK resources in line with the Spanish curriculum for primary schools;
- Creating original and innovative content for primary schools in line with the Spanish curriculum.
- Excellent English language knowledge
- Knowledge of the Spanish Curriculum
- Knowledge of Social Science - History, Geography and Art History
- Able to produce content in Spanish, English and one of the cooficial languages.
- Knowledge of TIC and usage of new technologies in education
- Since we need content for courses from Year 5 to first years of High School, the ideal candidate should have experience in both Primary and Secondary.
- Qualified teacher;
- Working knowledge of the Spanish Curriculum;
- An exceptional eye for detail;
- Thrives working in a change-focused and dynamic environment;
- Strong MS office skills;
- Passionate about teaching;
- Proactive towards improving and learning new skills.
- Is good fun to be with and has the ability to communicate well with others;
- Is organized, able to work to deadlines, and manages time effectively;
- Is able to communicate with colleagues and our external partners effectively, both written and verbally;
- Has a hard work ethic, is passionate, driven and loves what they do;
- Is honest, trustworthy and reliable;
- Produces quality work and is ready to learn new skills;
Qualifications & Experience:
- Qualified primary school teacher with a minimum of 5 years teaching experience in Spain.
*Please ask for a curriculum and cover letter in English.