Location: Twinkl HQ, Sheffield
Annual Salary: £17,000
Hours: 37.5 hours/week including one Sunday shift every 4 weeks
Contract: 12 Month Fixed Term
You’ll be joining our expanding and ever-evolving in-house design team, working in collaboration with teachers, content editors and illustrators to produce Twinkl’s lovely teaching resources. Our production team is split into unique product packages that turn teacher created content into fun and user-friendly resources that are used by millions of educators across the globe. As such, you should be passionate about education and excited to contribute to a market leading, forward-thinking global business. This Internship will focus on training and gaining experience in a positive and lively office environment.
You’ll be trained on Twinkl’s brand style, Agile production methods (such as scrum) and have the opportunity to get involved in a variety of exciting projects across different areas of the business.
Please submit a reduced design portfolio (no more than 5 pages) on a PDF with your application so we can understand your skills and suitability. We would ask you to bring a larger portfolio to the Interview.
- Experience in InDesign
- Experience of following brand guidelines
- Experienced in taking on feedback
- An eye for detail, creativity and imagination
Beneficial but not essential:
- Experience using Adobe Photoshop/illustrator
- Is good fun to be with and has the ability to communicate well with others
- Is organised, able to work to deadlines, and manages time effectively
- Is able to communicate with colleagues and our external partners effectively, both written and verbally
- Has a hard work ethic, is passionate, driven and loves what they do
- Is honest, trustworthy and reliable
- Produces quality work and is ready to learn new skills
Qualifications & Experience:
- Degree or equivalent in graphic design/other art and design-based subject.
- A to C in GCSE Maths & English (or equivalent)