Romanian Marketing Assistant
Contract: 6 months
Line Manager: Ioana Sima Recruiter: Hope Parkin
Part-time position: 20 hours per week
Twinkl Romania is looking for an experienced professional with a strong marketing background to coordinate and develop our Romania social media channels. This is a fantastic opportunity to spearhead the growth of an amazing product in an emerging market.
Much of your time will be spent monitoring our active Facebook groups and engaging with our customer communities to facilitate a culture of celebration and support where teachers help other teachers by sharing ideas and tips to use in the classroom and beyond.
Your weekly activities could include:
• Responding to members of our Facebook groups, being the voice and face of Twinkl Romania and offering advice/guidance where needed;
• Planning and implementing targeted marketing campaigns in Romania across all social media channels;
• Writing and sharing useful/engaging content i.e. blog posts, new Twinkl resources, promoting new product launches, etc;
• You will establish and communicate the value of a Twinkl subscription to educators (teachers, parents, and educational decision-makers)
• Developing Twinkl Romania’s Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest profiles.
Our ideal candidate will be passionate and have a thorough understanding of marketing principles, as well as a keen desire to help support the educational community. They will have lots of fresh ideas and proven experience of building brand awareness and driving customer engagement through social media campaigns, digital marketing, and PR. This is a work from home, flexible position, and hours can be agreed between you and your line manager to fit around your current commitments.
To succeed in the role, you will:
• Have previous marketing experience;
• Have previous experience working within the Educational Industry;
• Be a fantastic communicator who thrives when working in a close-knit team. Able to communicate with colleagues and our external partners effectively, both written and verbally;
• Have an excellent understanding of Facebook and social media in general;
• Understand the teaching community in Romania, knowing their unique pressures and current educational trends;
• Be organised, able to work to deadlines, and manage your time effectively;
• Have experience of copywriting;
In this role, you will learn:
• To create marketing assets in line with our brand guidelines;
• How to grow and moderate a thriving social community;
• Content planning and delivery, using social media management tools such as Hootsuite;
• You will not only get the opportunity to work within the small, special and extremely inspiring Romanian team- in addition to this, you will also work with other amazing Twinkl Teams based all over the world!
You’ll be working with:
• Ioana Sima (Romania Country Manager) Ioana has been working for Twinkl for more than 5 years, she originally created and built the Romanian Twinkl communities on Facebook and now leads the team as Country Manager.
• Agnieszka Gardziel (Marketing Coordinator and social media designer) Agnieszka is a very creative person and produces wonderful designs for our social media channels.
We're interested in anyone who meets one, or a combination of the following:
• Qualifications: Completed a digital certification in social media, digital marketing or anything similar that focuses on the development of digital/social skills;
• Experience: Professional marketing experience or experience of managing/moderating a social community;
• Personal: Have you written blogs or any articles? Please include these in your cover letter so we can check them out!
In return for everything you can bring, we can offer you an exciting role in a fast-growing and dynamic business, with plenty of career opportunities.
Twinkl are proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer. We celebrate diversity within all of our teams and are committed to continuing to build an inclusive workplace for all. If you require a reasonable adjustment to the application/selection process to enable you to demonstrate your ability to perform the job requirements please include this at the foot of your cover letter. This will help us to understand any modifications we may need to make to support you throughout our selection process.