TutorMe is the premier online tutoring solutions for millions of college students nationwide. Our mission is to level the academic playing field for students everywhere. We believe that every student should have access to incredible tutors regardless of where they go to school or who their parents are.
We do this by connecting students with the best online tutors in under 30 seconds using a matching system powered by AI. Students can receive help in over 300 subjects via our advanced lesson space, featuring video chat, screen-sharing, virtual whiteboards and much more. TutorMe's national network of online tutors gives students the help they need when they need it.
What you’ll do
- Completely revamp our style guide
- Design across our web and native mobile apps
- Work with our PM and engineers to implement responsive and interaction designs to spec
- Evaluate efficacy with user testing and funnel analysis; synthesize findings to inform design solutions
- Implement revisions quickly and accurately
- Give and receive constructive design critiques
2+ years experience designing and iterating software products
- Proficient in Sketch and Photoshop
- Optimism about future technology and automation
- Ability to maintain quality, stay cool, and communicate well in a fast-paced environment
- Proven track record in producing exciting, innovative visuals for digital products
- Uncompromising attention to visual details
- Excited to improve student success in higher education
- Desire to work in a diverse, highly collaborative team environment
- Proactive, entrepreneurial style, eager to take initiative in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Proficiency in graphic design preferred
What you’ll get
- Competitive salary
- Top-notch health, dental and vision insurance
- Generous vacation and holidays
- Office in Larchmont Village (upgrading to an office in WeHo in July)
- Bountiful supply of La Croix and snacks
- Opportunity to be a key player at a company that’s quickly redefining the boundaries of on-demand academic support
If you are not sure that you’re 100% qualified, but up for the challenge - we want you to apply.
We value diversity of all kinds, and are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of all different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives.