TutorMe is the premier online tutoring solutions for millions of college students nationwide. Our mission is to level the academic playing field for students everywhere. We believe that every student should have access to incredible tutors regardless of where they go to school or who their parents are.
We do this by connecting students with the best online tutors in under 30 seconds using a matching system powered by AI. Students can receive help in over 300 subjects via our advanced lesson space, featuring video chat, screen-sharing, virtual whiteboards and much more. TutorMe's national network of online tutors gives students the help they need when they need it.
What you’ll do
- Developing strategic marketing plans that align with TutorMe’s customer acquisition objectives including optimized landing pages, digital content (testimonial videos) & optimized paid marketing channels
- Hands-on management of our blog, social posting, and paid advertising
- Building and managing a content calendar that attracts a qualified audience, including blog posts, white papers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc
- Planning, managing and taking responsibility for the marketing budget and re-prioritize for improved ROI
- Working closely with sales leadership to drive inbound demand
- Articulating a creative vision and manage its execution for a range of mediums and platforms
- Working with other departments to ensure cross-platform execution and activation of marketing and communications campaigns
- Ensuring all creative assets properly reflect TutorMe’s brand and are consistent with our marketing and messaging objectives
- 2+ years experience marketing B2B and B2C tech products
- Mastery of SEO (on-page and off-page) and SEM (Google Ads, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Ability to navigate and track conversion data
- Ability to maintain quality, stay cool, and communicate well in a fast-paced environment
- Uncompromising attention to detail
- Excited to improve student success in higher education
- Desire to work in a diverse, highly collaborative team environment
- Proactive, entrepreneurial style, eager to take initiative in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Preferred: agency experience and experience/interest in education
What you’ll get
- Competitive salary
- Top-notch health, dental and vision insurance
- Generous vacation and holidays
- Swanky office in Century City with a great view of the city
- Crazy comfortable chairs and all the tech you need to get the job done
- Unlimited breakfast and beverages (including La Croix)
- Opportunity to be a key player at a company that’s quickly redefining the boundaries of on-demand academic support
If you are not sure that you’re 100% qualified, but up for the challenge - we want you to apply.
We value diversity of all kinds, and are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of all different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives.