TutorMe is the premier online tutoring solutions for millions of college students nationwide. Our mission is to level the academic playing field for students everywhere. We believe that every student should have access to incredible tutors regardless of where they go to school or who their parents are.
We do this by connecting students with the best online tutors in under 30 seconds using a matching system powered by AI. Students can receive help in over 300 subjects via our advanced lesson space, featuring video chat, screen-sharing, virtual whiteboards and much more. TutorMe's national network of online tutors gives students the help they need when they need it.
This position will be titled "Student Success Manager"
What you’ll do
- Build, manage and strengthen relationships with new and returning TutorMe Partner Schools, helping extend our vital service to millions of students
- Support customers by handling front-line issues via email, phone, and chat
- Quickly diagnose problems on the spot and develop scalable solutions
- Train members of other teams on how to handle customer challenges
- Manage renewals and increase student usage of TutorMe among school partners
- Proactively share knowledge and expertise through documentation and webinars
- Build executive buy-in across all levels and functional areas of a customer’s organization
- Collaborate with Product, Sales, and Engineering teams to enhance the customer experience
- Create and chart ambitious plans for success through the entirety of customer lifecycle
- Identify, surface, and mitigate risks to a customer’s success plan
- Upsell best-in-class tutoring products and services to help the TutorMe team expand into new academic verticals
- Commitment to the mission and vision of our organization
- You have at least 1-2 years of relevant customer facing or similar experience (especially industry experience in SaaS)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with clear, concise, friendly style
- Passion for web technologies and great user experience
- Communicate easily with executives and are comfortable mediating conflict
- Managed large, multi-stakeholder projects with exceptional results
- Able to travel as needed (2x per month)
- Excited to improve student success in higher education
- Desire to work in a diverse, highly collaborative team environment
- Proactive, entrepreneurial style, eager to take initiative in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Resilience, perseverance, and an ability to overcome objections
- Approach all deals with a customer-first “ready to help” mentality
- An interest in building or accelerating your career. We promote from within!
- Background in education preferred
What you’ll get
- Competitive base salary and attractive commission structure
- Top-notch health, dental and vision insurance
- Generous vacation and holidays
- Swanky office in Century City with a great view of the city
- Crazy comfortable chairs and all the tech you need to get the job done
- Unlimited breakfast and beverages (including La Croix)
- Opportunity to be a key player at a company that’s quickly redefining the boundaries of on-demand academic support
If you are not sure that you’re 100% qualified, but up for the challenge - we want you to apply.
We value diversity of all kinds, and are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of all different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives.