TutorMe is the premier online tutoring solutions for millions of college students nationwide. Our mission is to level the academic playing field for students everywhere. We believe that every student should have access to incredible tutors regardless of where they go to school or who their parents are.
We do this by connecting students with the best online tutors in under 30 seconds using a matching system powered by AI. Students can receive help in over 300 subjects via our advanced lesson space, featuring video chat, screen-sharing, virtual whiteboards and much more. TutorMe's national network of online tutors gives students the help they need when they need it.
What you’ll do
- Oversee the academic quality of TutorMe. Think of it as the "Dean of Academic Success" of TutorMe
- Continue to maintain and oversee our rigorous tutor training program
- Coordinate with QA team on any academic investigations
- Assist customer success team with improving student engagement and satisfaction
- Build case studies to demonstrate TutorMe's efficacy
- Help to build and promote the TutorMe brand in new sales and with existing partners
- Light travel as needed (less than 10%)
- Master's Degree, preferably in education-related
- 2+ years of experience working at an academic support center (or similar department) at higher education institution
- Experience with CRLA practices and certification
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Passion for web technologies and great user experience
- Resilience, perseverance, and an ability to overcome objections
- Excited to improve student success in higher education
- Desire to work in a diverse, highly collaborative team environment
- Proactive, entrepreneurial style, eager to take initiative in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
What you’ll get
- Competitive salary
- Top-notch health, dental and vision insurance
- Generous vacation and holidays
- Swanky office in Century City with a great view of the city
- Crazy comfortable chairs and all the tech you need to get the job done
- Unlimited breakfast and beverages (including La Croix)
- Opportunity to be a key player at a company that’s quickly redefining the boundaries of on-demand academic support
If you are not sure that you’re 100% qualified, but up for the challenge - we want you to apply.
We value diversity of all kinds, and are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of all different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives.