TutorMe is the premier online tutoring solutions for millions of college students nationwide. Our mission is to level the academic playing field for students everywhere. We believe that every student should have access to incredible tutors regardless of where they go to school or who their parents are.
We do this by connecting students with the best online tutors in under 30 seconds using a matching system powered by AI. Students can receive help in over 300 subjects via our advanced lesson space, featuring video chat, screen-sharing, virtual whiteboards and much more. TutorMe's national network of online tutors gives students the help they need when they need it.
This position will be titled "Student Success Executive"
What you’ll do
- Generate new business opportunities to fuel your pipeline, while managing a healthy stream of leads generated by our top-notch SDRs
- Conduct exploratory calls and insightful product demos
- Provide input to product and marketing teams from conversations with customers
- Accurately forecast and report monthly and quarterly sales
- Regularly meet and exceed your quarterly and annual quota targets
- Manage contract T&Cs negotiations during the sales process
- Accurately track all sales activity and forecasting in Salesforce
- Represent the company at education trade shows and marketing events
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2+ years of SaaS sales experience or provable track record of competitive excellence in a transactional sales environment
- Commitment to the mission and vision of TutorMe
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Passion for web technologies and great user experience
- Resilience, perseverance, and an ability to overcome objections
- Approach all deals with a customer-first “ready to help” mentality
- Excited to improve student success in higher education
- Desire to work in a diverse, highly collaborative team environment
- Proactive, entrepreneurial style, eager to take initiative in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- An interest in building or accelerating your sales career. We promote from within!
What you’ll get
- Competitive base salary and attractive commission structure
- Top-notch health, dental and vision insurance
- Generous vacation and holidays
- Office in Larchmont Village (upgrading to an office in WeHo in July)
- Bountiful supply of La Croix and snacks
- Opportunity to be a key player at a company that’s quickly redefining the boundaries of on-demand academic support
If you are not sure that you’re 100% qualified, but up for the challenge - we want you to apply.
We value diversity of all kinds, and are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of all different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives.