TutorMe is the premier online tutoring solutions for millions of college students nationwide. Our mission is to level the academic playing field for students everywhere. We believe that every student should have access to incredible tutors regardless of where they go to school or who their parents are.
We do this by connecting students with the best online tutors in under 30 seconds using a matching system powered by AI. Students can receive help in over 300 subjects via our advanced lesson space, featuring video chat, screen-sharing, virtual whiteboards and much more. TutorMe's national network of online tutors gives students the help they need when they need it.
This position will be titled "Student Success Representative"
What you’ll do
- Prospect and contact administrators at higher education institutions
- Arrange meetings for our Inside Sales Team
- Stay organized by tracking activity in Salesforce
- Meet and exceed your monthly meeting set quota
- Use email automation software to send 100 emails per day
- Make 80 phone calls (15 conversations) per day to assigned leads
- Learn all the skills necessary to be promoted to a closing role in under twelve months
- Bachelor's Degree
- Proven initiative and a competitive drive
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Resilience, perseverance, and an ability to overcome objections
- Excited to improve student success in higher education
- Desire to work in a diverse, highly collaborative team environment
- Proactive, entrepreneurial style, eager to take initiative in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- An interest in building or accelerating your sales career. We promote from within!
- Background in education preferred
What you’ll get
- Competitive base salary and attractive commission structure
- Top-notch health, dental and vision insurance
- Generous vacation and holidays
- Swanky office in Century City with killer views
- Crazy comfortable chairs and all the tech you need to get the job done
- Unlimited breakfast, beverages (including La Croix)
- Opportunity to be a key player at a company that’s quickly redefining the boundaries of on-demand academic support
If you are not sure that you’re 100% qualified, but up for the challenge - we want you to apply.
We value diversity of all kinds, and are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of all different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives.