(Downtown Chicago, $15/hour)
Progressive Turnout Project (PTP) seeks an Accounting Intern interested in the intersection of accounting and political finance. The Accounting Intern will work closely with the Supporter Engagement Assistant on PTP’s quickly growing fundraising mail program. The Accounting Intern will collect supporter data and report contributions into NGP.
This is a paid part-time internship, and PTP can be flexible in determining hours worked per week and months employed. Academic credit may also be available depending on requirements.
· Attention to detail and ability to learn new skills and tools
· Organizational Skills and ability to meet goals and deadlines
· An interest in accounting and political finance
· Ability to work independently and on one task for continuous hours
· Assist the Support Engagement Assistant in reporting and tracking of mail program
· Input mail program data into NGP and help with FEC filing reports
· Complete clerical work and data entry tasks related to the mail program
Interested candidates, please complete the online application found at http://turnoutpac.org/jobs.
Progressive Turnout Project is a grassroots Political Action Committee with a single mission: get Democrats to the polls. PTP designs, tests, and executes specialized voter turnout programs targeting inconsistent Democratic voters in the most competitive districts in the country. PTP currently has invested more than $600,000 in 10 Virginia House of Delegate districts. In the 2016 cycle, the group raised more than $5 million from more than 93,000 donors and ran programs in 19 congressional races.
Progressive Turnout Project is committed to building a staff that reflects the diverse communities that make up our country and the progressive movement. PTP is an Equal Opportunity Employer and it is PTP’s policy to recruit, hire, train, promote, and administer any and all personnel actions without regard to age, color, creed, disability, economic status, ethnic identity, gender identity, national origin race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veterans status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.