Operations Assistant (Part Time)
(Downtown Chicago, $20/hour)
Progressive Turnout Project (PTP) seeks an entry-level Operations Assistant. The Assistant will work closely with the Operations Director to manage personnel files, on-board new staff, and complete additional operational duties as required.
This part-time position has the potential to become full-time. This position requires a minimum commitment of 20 hours per week. Work hours/days are flexible.
● Minimum of one year of previous administrative experience
● Strong Attention to detail
● Solid computer skills
● Proven aptitude to learn new skills and tools
● Strong organizational skills and ability to meet goals and deadlines
● Strong written and verbal communication skills
● Ability to work independently and as part of a team
● Assist the Director of Operations in compiling employee documents for personnel files
● Help manage the process of onboarding and off-boarding staff
● Perform a variety of clerical and other administrative tasks as needed
Interested candidates, please apply at turnoutpac.org/jobs.
Progressive Turnout Project is a grassroots Political Action Committee with a single mission: get Democrats to the polls. PTP designs, tests, and executes specialized voter turnout programs targeting inconsistent Democratic voters in the most competitive districts in the country. PTP currently has invested more than $600,000 in 10 Virginia House of Delegate districts. In the 2016 cycle, the group raised more than $5 million from more than 93,000 donors and ran programs in 19 congressional races.
Progressive Turnout Project is committed to building a staff that reflects the diverse communities that make up our country and the progressive movement. PTP is an Equal Opportunity Employer and it is PTP’s policy to recruit, hire, train, promote, and administer any and all personnel actions without regard to age, color, creed, disability, economic status, ethnic identity, gender identity, national origin race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veterans status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.