is the first Platform-as-a-Service for manufacturing. We’re disrupting one of the largest industries in the world and empowering the people who make the things you interact with every day. Factories that are run with Tulip are more efficient, their workers are more productive, and they make fewer mistakes. Why? Because manufacturing apps guide and provide them with the right information at the right time. We call it bottom-up digital transformation. Join us if you want to help create the next industrial revolution.
You like to solve problems. Amid uncertainty, you see opportunity. You are eager to figure out why things are broken and turn your learnings into improved processes. People tend to describe you as a hard worker, but you would say any job that’s worth doing is worth doing well, because you care. You are curious and excited to learn about new and old technologies powering a modern factory. You are a good communicator and able to speak ‘full-stack’ from front line engineers to c-suite. You are able to google your way out of most problems, and understand that every customer sees the world a bit differently.
At Tulip, the Customer Success Manager will understand customer outcomes through direct and regular engagement with the customer’s technical and executive teams, and the ongoing analysis of product engagement data. As a Customer Success Manager, you will lead quarterly business reviews with strategic accounts. The resulting insights will drive our onboarding, on-going adoption, and retention strategies as well as feed the product road map.
You will be involved in all aspects of support, account management, demonstrating the product, educating customers and more. As a company obsessed with its customers, Tulip team members look to the customer team for input across key decisions.
What you’ll do:
- Deliver and communicate ROI for our customers, throughout the customer lifecycle
- Provide insights and guidance to customers to ensure that they get the most out of the platform with the aim of helping drive on-going adoption and ensure renewals
- Being the trusted partner for the customer on use-case and product functionality
- Quarterback engagement plans across various cross-functional teams at Tulip, on behalf of the customer
What We’re Looking For
- BA/BS (MBA/Master preferred)
- Ideally 4+ years of experience in Management Consulting, Customer Success, Account Management, Business Development, or another client-facing role
- Experience in working with complex, multi-divisional, multi-geographical customers
- Strong leadership skills
- Impressive executive presence and communication abilities
- Ability to create structure in ambiguous situations and design effective processes
- Bias for action
- Passion for technology and for being a part of a fast-growing SaaS company
- Experience working with cross-functional teams (e.g. Sales, Product, Engineering, Marketing, Services)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. If you don't check every box, but see yourself chipping in, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will transform manufacturing.