Tulip is the first Platform-as-a-Service for manufacturing. We’re disrupting one of the largest industries in the world and empowering the people who make the things you interact with every day. Factories that are run with Tulip are more efficient, their workers are more productive, and they make fewer mistakes. Why? Because manufacturing apps guide and provide them with the right information at the right time. We call it bottom-up digital transformation. Join us if you want to help lead the next industrial revolution.
You are a builder, and are interested in growing a new function at a growing start up. You love translating technical and abstract concepts into concise, accessible language. You work well with different stakeholders and can communicate needs and translate requirements across teams. You love storytelling and developing positioning that resonates with customers throughout their journey with Tulip. You’re a creative problem solver. You know how to prioritize projects and align creativity with key business results.
What skills do I need?
- Must have 3 - 5 years of B2B product marketing experience. You’ve launched multiple products and have opinions on what works and what doesn’t.
- Must have 2+ years experience managing people either directly or indirectly in a professional setting
- Familiarity with the manufacturing industry - process engineering, manufacturing engineering; industrial technology, or similar preferred
- Demonstrable problem solving skills
- Proven ability to manage complex, cross-functional projects to completion
- Ambitious with a growth mindset, and can lead projects with a high level of autonomy
- Marketing Positioning: Responsible for keeping a central database for positioning marketing messages up to date. Collaborates with team members to define and distribute positioning information across the company.
- Market Research: Product Marketing is researching how new product releases fit into the market for target prospects, active prospects, and customers
- Launches: Product marketing coordinates externally facing launch activities among commercial teams
- Customer Stories: Product marketing collects and coordinates user stories from c-team to share internally and externally across platforms, mediums, and campaign types
- Feature & User Stories: Product marketing owns the marketing strategy beyond release notes, especially around educating customers on why features should matter to them and details how to start using the features
- Competitive Intelligence: Product marketing owns and collaborates with sales engineering on competitive intelligence, and coordinates with sales engineering on CI-related sales enablement
- Launch Teams: Works with product management and acting product managers (current state) across teams on launches
- Growth Marketing: Works with Growth Marketing to drive self-serve adoption and expansion at customers and real product led growth, focused on mid-market/small manufacturing companies
- Advocate Marketing: Works with Community and customer teams to create and engage Tulip advocates and champions
- Sales and Marketing: Works with colleagues in sales and marketing to pull market insights back into product process and push product related angles into other areas of our marketing and sales programs
Working At Tulip
We are building a strong, diverse team that values hard work, families, and personal well being.
Benefits of working with us include:
- Direct impact on product and culture
- Company equity
- Competitive benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, HRA, Commuter, and non-matching 401k
- Flexible work schedule and unlimited vacation policy
- Fully stocked office kitchen with MWF meals and beer on tap
- Virtual company events and happy hours
- Fitness subsidies
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Help us build an inclusive community that will transform manufacturing.