We're looking for an Integration Engineer to join our growing team and help us grow our Enterprise business. It's a cross-functional role that is externally-facing, hands-on with our systems and highly collaborative across internal teams. Your goal is to be the owner of our technical client integrations, and everything associated with that. It requires a highly technical background, but also strong business acumen and excellent communication skills.
Do you want to help transform manufacturing? We are building the best team in the industry to bring consumer-grade user experiences to a space dominated by ancient enterprise technology. Our platform enables our customers to create apps without code and to connect their apps to machines, sensors and smart tools. These augmented production lines would otherwise rely on paper to share information. We’re based in Somerville, MA and have raised $52.2m from NEA, Vertex, and other leading investors. Our customers include some of the largest manufacturers in the world across numerous verticals of the manufacturing industry.
- Own the technical integration process of 3rd party systems. This includes educating clients and stakeholders on our technical capabilities and advocating for best interests during the discovery and planning phase, as well as leading the design and development of the connection.
- Create a library of 3rd party connections for customers to utilize in their applications
- Ensure that our technology supports and aligns with our Enterprise business strategy. Proactively identify opportunities for improvement in our technology and processes and take the lead on defining improvements on a continuous basis.
- Contribute to compliance and security questionnaires from clients based on your deep understanding of our technology, SDLC, data security policies.
- Partner with product, technology and business stakeholders to build client integrations that balance long and short term considerations for our product and technology.
- Prepare and maintain technical product documentation for both internal and external use
• Top-notch software engineering ability and experience in designing and building RESTful, performant services and systems
• Fluent in engineering best practices and ability to incorporate these into designs and execution
• Highly effective at communicating complicated technical topics and leading discussions with both non-technical and technical audiences.
• Understanding of all aspects of the software and product development lifecycle
• Ability to work effectively with stakeholders to translate business and product goals into software solutions
• Significant experience with using cloud service providers
• Expertise in large system design, database performance and working with large data
• Ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects
Working at Tulip:
We are building a strong, diverse team that values hard work, families, and personal wellbeing. Benefits of working with us include:
- Direct impact on product and culture
- Company equity
- Competitive benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, HRA, Commuter, and 401k
- Flexible work schedule and unlimited vacation policy
- Fully stocked office kitchen with 3 meals served weekly and beer on tap
- Company outings and happy hours
- Fitness subsidies
- Dog-friendly office
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will transform manufacturing.