We’re looking for a creative and analytical Demand Generation marketer to join our Marketing team. You’ll help our team reach the next level by providing quantitative insights into strategies to increase our growth, and collaborating with our sales team to drive demand from enterprise companies, and support expansion for enterprise customers. Your insights will be the backbone for decisions that affect all areas of Tulip’s enterprise growth strategy. Sound exciting? Apply below!
You are data driven and enjoy using analytical tools. You also love collaborating cross functionally with operations, sales, and customer implementation teams on key projects and go to market initiatives. You are a collaborative and motivated self-starter, ready to roll up your sleeves and dive right in. This role combines strategy with tactical work, with a significant impact on the business. In this role, you will actively contribute to defining campaign messaging throughout the funnel, selecting target accounts, and optimizing the buyer journey for this customer group.
About the role:
- Leverage our sales and marketing operations stack to deliver emails, ads, direct mail, and other messages to leads and contacts.
- Collaborate with content marketing and creative team members to develop new assets (landing pages, ebooks, posts, graphics, decks, etc.) for target verticals and accounts
- Build monthly and quarterly MQL, SAL, and SQL targets by channel and develop marketing programs to deliver target revenue within a specified budget and time frame
- Develop distribution strategies to promote our short and long-form content to new audiences
- Manage relationships with content syndication vendors, agency and consulting partners to drive efficient, on message results to our target audience
- Perform ongoing analysis of top of funnel performance - clicks, views, etc, as well as report on earned media targets including company and brand awareness goals through weekly, monthly and quarterly reports
- Monitor key performance indicators, make data-driven recommendations and advocate for internal resources required to drive the continued growth
- Develop A/B tests and multivariate experiments for landing pages, web pages, and ad copy tests
- 2 - 5 years of experience in digital marketing
- Experience with marketing automation platforms like Marketo
- Experience working with sales teams on some combination of events, ABM/outbound programs, or paid digital (search, social, display) platforms
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to explain complicated concepts in clear and concise terms
- A quick learner interested in learning more about the manufacturing industry
Working at Tulip:
We are building a strong, diverse team that values hard work, families, and personal well being. Benefits of working with us include:
- Direct impact on product and culture
- Company equity
- Competitive benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, HRA, Commuter, and 401k
- Flexible work schedule and unlimited vacation policy and 11 holidays
- Fully stocked office kitchen with weekly meals and beer on tap
- Company outings and happy hours
- Fitness subsidies
- Dog-friendly office
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will transform manufacturing.