We’re looking for a creative and analytical Marketing Operations Specialist to join our growing company. You’ll collaborate with our sales and marketing teams to create a consistent, aligned experience for prospective Tulip customers, and play a vital role in maximizing sales performance and marketing ROI.
You’ll help gain visibility into lead progression. You'll optimize our Marketing infrastructure to ensure timely, and appropriate messaging and follow up from our team. Your insights will be the quantitative backbone of decisions that affect all areas of Tulip’s growth strategy. This is a highly tactical role with a significant impact on the business that requires analysis and execution across systems on a daily basis. In this role, you will be an active contributor to the organization, development and management of Tulip’s growth stack.About us
, we’re using technology to empower the people who build our world. We created the first manufacturing app platform to allow process engineers to bring digital transformation to their factory floors. Factories run with Tulip are more efficient, their workers are more productive, and they make fewer mistakes. We call it bottom-up digital transformation. Join us if you want to help create the next industrial revolution.
Marketing process management and optimization
- Own operational processes for lead flow management. This includes ensuring Sales, Customer Team, and all Marketing team members understand all processes.
- Oversee the development and maintenance of all automation system processes including marketing qualified lead (MQL) processing, automated nurturing email campaigns, campaign performance tracking, and dynamic landing pages and assets.
- Coordinate with Sales and Marketing team members to execute operational plans for various types of campaigns, and to effectively streamline campaign management through Hubspot into Salesforce, while attributing data effectively throughout.
- Ensure data integrity across leads, contacts, campaigns, and opportunities.
- Conduct granular contact and account segmentation to improve campaign effectiveness through personalization and nurturing programs.
- Collaborate with the Marketing and Sales teams to identify and execute strategies to grow lead and pipeline generation efforts.
Reporting & Analysis
- Develop a full-funnel analysis leveraging different attribution models and provide improvement recommendations.
- Responsible for creating updating and maintaining marketing related dashboards and reports.
- Develop an understanding of key performance metrics by channel and medium and create reporting dashboards that represent them.
- Act as trusted advisor to leadership for informed strategy and technology stack decisions.
- 4 years of direct experience in Marketing operations at a software or SaaS organization
- Experience with marketing automation platforms
- High proficiency in Excel
- Proven to be results-oriented with strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritize multiple objectives and projects
Working at Tulip:
We are building a strong, diverse team that values hard work, families, and personal wellbeing. Benefits of working with us include:
- Direct impact on product and culture
- Company equity
- Competitive benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, HRA, Commuter, and 401k
- Flexible work schedule and unlimited vacation policy
- Fully stocked office kitchen with weekly meals and beer on tap
- Company outings and happy hours
- Fitness subsidies
- Dog-friendly office
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will transform manufacturing.