Tulip is the premier Platform-as-a-Service for manufacturing. We’re disrupting one of the largest industries in the world and empowering the people who make the things you interact with every day. Factories that are run with Tulip are more efficient, their workers are more productive, and they make fewer mistakes. Why? Because manufacturing apps guide and provide them with the right information at the right time. We call it bottom-up digital transformation. Join us if you want to help create the next industrial revolution.
About the role
• Work with the design/product and marketing teams to design compelling, intuitive experiences that will help our clients most easily build and implement their shop floor solutions.
• Generate clear ideas, concepts and designs of creative assets from beginning to end.
• Create beautiful and engaging visuals supporting client materials.
• Help enforce and develop the Tulip brand and product design guidelines across every product touch point.
• Help grow a design culture.
• At least 2 years of practical experience, or a strong school portfolio that shows you are motivated to constantly learn and tackle new domains.
• Stay in the loop and on top of the latest standards, changes, trends in visual design field.
• Are as comfortable at the whiteboard with the whole team, as you are on your laptop polishing pixels.
• Know your way around either sketch, photoshop/illustrator or a similar toolchain.
• Understand HTML/CSS, or are willing to learn is a big plus.
• Design portfolio required.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. If you don't check every box, but see yourself chipping in, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will transform manufacturing.