Tulip is disrupting one of the largest industries in the world.
We’re the pioneer of Manufacturing Apps and built the first Manufacturing App Platform, currently used by the world’s leading manufacturers to run their operations. Factories run with Tulip are more efficient, their workers are more productive, and they make fewer mistakes. Why? Because Manufacturing Apps guide and provide them with the right information at the right time.
We’re proud of empowering the people who make the things you interact with every day, and we believe in the power of bottom-up digital transformation. That’s why we recently launched Factory Kit, an innovative IIoT quick-start kit, and a free version of our Platform-as-a-Service. And we’re just getting started. Join our team if you want to help create the next industrial revolution.
About the role
As a Tulip Strategic Account Manager (SAM), you are on the front lines working with large strategic customer accounts. You will represent Tulip among top-level F500 executives to front-line manufacturing operators. Mapping and navigating complex relationships with multiple stakeholders each with individual interests and responsibilities will be key to your success. You’ll be responsible for building, managing and closing opportunities within a pipeline of proof of concept and expansion deals. Your hard work will inspire manufacturers to adopt Tulip worldwide and will drive sales revenue for Tulip.
In order to succeed at Tulip, you will:
- Break into and drive large, complex deals through lead to close. Experience navigating large company procurement processes.
- Drive account strategies and coordinate selling efforts with channel partners to execute a sales process and win deals.
- Manage multiple customer opportunities with multiple partners at once while maintaining a high level of attention to detail.
- Build accurate forecasting and an operational cadence with management
- Drive referenceable customer satisfaction in your accounts
- Expertly demonstrate Tulip technology to end users and execute opportunities with channel partners.
- Have passion for technology and speak fluently about current trends related to SaaS, PaaS, IoT, and cloud solutions.
- Develop champions, stakeholder mind-share, and close at the VP/C-level.
- Leverage and collaborate with internal/external resources as a team player; Customer Team, Sales Engineering, Marketing, Channel Partners, Operations, Finance and Customer References etc.
- Minimum 5 years selling into enterprise accounts at the C-level.
- Experience selling SaaS and/or PaaS solutions and/or selling manufacturing solutions
- Recent experience managing a diverse pipeline across multiple industries and customers
- Experience working with channel partners is a plus.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Ability to operate and move deals through complex organizations.
- Possess a strong background of achieving over 100%+ of your quota
- Ability to penetrate new accounts and strategically value sell six figure transactions.
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com; organize / report on all sales productivity on a consistent basis
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. If you don't check every box, but see yourself chipping in, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will transform manufacturing.