We're looking for a Channel Manager to join our growing Sales team. As an EMEA Central Channel Manager, you will have the opportunity to build your business from the ground up in an entrepreneurial fashion. You will be responsible for the sale of Tulip’s products and services in a specified region working closely with end users and our Channel Partners.
, we’re using technology to empower the people who build our world. We created the first manufacturing app platform to allow process engineers to bring digital transformation to their factory floors. Factories run with Tulip are more efficient, their workers are more productive, and they make fewer mistakes. We call it bottom-up digital transformation. Join us if you want to help create the next industrial revolution.
In order to succeed at Tulip, you will:
- Achieve growth objectives in assigned territory
- Identify, evaluate and respond to key business issues of end users and develop, present and demonstrate Tulip capabilities to the customer.
- Provide territory management data: forecasts, account management documentation and activity reports to Tulip management providing basis for strategic account planning.
- Identify and develop channel partners in assigned territory.
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of each partner’s business and what drives their success
- Ensure Tulip has sufficient coverage in assigned region either by current channel partners or appointing new channel partners, and ensure channel partner is aligned with Tulip growth strategy.
- Provide sales training and development and overall sales management at the field level. Build and maintain strong relationships with channel business partners and ensure satisfaction level.
- Demonstrate a consistent track record of successful channel sales shown by overgoal performance with 5+ years sales experience selling technology products into manufacturing sector.
- Have 2+ years Channel Management or mix of channel and direct Sales experience in the IT industry.
- Must have strong technical and business vision with excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Are willing to travel. Thrive in a team atmosphere, appreciate aggressive goals, and have superior organizational/time management skills and a make-it- happen attitude.
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com; organize / report on all sales productivity on a consistent basis
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. If you don't check every box, but see yourself chipping in, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will transform manufacturing.