Do you want to help create the next industrial revolution? We are building the best team in the industry to reinvent it.
Tulip is transforming manufacturing processes by bringing the latest technological advances from the lab to the shop floor. We have multiple Fortune 500 customers and enable production lines to build the things you interact with everyday.
We’re developing both web-based platforms and shop-floor hardware, bringing consumer-grade user experiences to a space dominated by ancient enterprise technology. We instrument and augment production lines that would otherwise rely on paper to share information, collecting vital data about what’s really happening on the factory floor.
Our product overhauls how manufacturing processes are designed, deployed, tested, measured and analyzed, providing immense value to manufacturing companies who are struggling to keep up with technology to stay competitive.
We get to visit our customers' factories, learn about their manufacturing processes, and figure out how to solve their toughest problems. If that sounds exciting, we’d love to talk.
Tulip is growing, and we’re looking for customer operations specialists to take our company to the next level. As a part of the customer team at Tulip, you will touch product, sales, marketing, app engineering and most importantly help our customers realize the full potential of our product. You will spend time working with our customers on their shop floors, invest time to understand their problems, and help design and implement unique solutions using Tulip’s product.
If this sounds like you, join our Customer Team and help us transform the manufacturing industry.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with our customers to ensure their success with the Tulip product
- Develop a master understanding of Tulip’s product and the capabilities it enables
- Invest time and energy to deeply understand our customers’ manufacturing challenges
- Creatively apply Tulip’s product to create unique solutions to our customers problems
- Represent our customer’s perspective within Tulip
- Lead deployments of Tulip’s product in manufacturing operations around the world
- Must be curious
- Must enjoy tackling complex problems
- Must have strong interpersonal / customer service skills
- Must be comfortable working with both hardware and software products
- Must be comfortable working amid ambiguity with limited resources
- Must be comfortable assessing a customer’s needs, jointly developing a unique solution, and gaining buy-in from customers
- Must be willing to get your hands dirty
- Must have grit
- Engineering degree is preferred
- DIY tinkerers are highly encouraged to apply
- Experience in manufacturing industry is a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will transform manufacturing.