Do you want to help create the next industrial revolution? We are building the best team in the industry to reinvent it.
Tulip is transforming manufacturing processes by bringing the latest technological advances from the lab to the shop floor. We have multiple Fortune 500 customers and enable production lines to build the things you interact with everyday.
We get to visit our customers' factories, learn about their manufacturing processes (a la How It's Made
), and figure out how to solve their toughest problems. If that sounds exciting, we’d love to talk.
Tulip is growing. We're looking for an Operations Manager to grow with us and help take our company to the next level. Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Office Management
- Finance support (Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable)
- Logistics support
- Operations for Marketing events
- Positive can-do attitude!
- No job is too big or too small.
- Eager to jump in, help your teammates, and improve processes and systems.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Project management experience a plus
- Desire to work for a startup
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will transform manufacturing.