Do you want to help create the next industrial revolution?
Tulip is transforming manufacturing processes by bringing the latest technological advances from the lab to the shop floor. We have multiple Fortune 500 customers and enable production lines to build the things you interact with everyday.
We’re developing both web-based platform and shop-floor hardware, bringing consumer-grade user experiences to a space dominated by ancient enterprise technology. We instrument and augment production lines that would otherwise rely on paper to share information, collecting vital data about what’s really happening on the factory floor.
Our product overhauls how manufacturing processes are designed, deployed, tested, measured and analyzed, providing immense value to manufacturing companies who are struggling to keep up with technology to stay competitive.
We get to visit our customers' factories, learn about their manufacturing processes (a la How It's Made
), and figure out how to solve their toughest problems. If that sounds exciting, we’d love to talk.
We are looking for a creative Engineer to work on all product stages from research and development to design and manufacture.
- Perform full lifecycle product development (design, test, manufacture and implement):
- Work closely with our engineering team to design systems and components that meet our needs and requirements. Including but not limited to assemblies and sub-assemblies of components.
- Conducting experiments methodically, analyzing data and interpreting results
- Modify design to meet requirements and eliminate malfunctions of our product
- Process/Manufacturing engineering responsibilities:
- In charge of assembly, calibration, testing and quality assurance.
- Develop, configure, test and optimize industrial processes using Tulip’s platform
- Design and manufacture tooling and jigs to perform stress tests on our products
- Keeping track of inventory following a just in time mentality reducing costs and increasing efficiency
- Responsible for delivering product on time from the manufacturing line
- Oversee assembly operators
- Maintain and validate the functionality of the demo station
- Familiarity with 2D or 3D engineering design and manufacturing tools (SolidWorks, OnShape, Lean Manufacturing, etc.)
- Open to learn new software and adapt to a constantly changing environment
- Technical writing skills
- BSc in Engineering (preferably Mechanical or Industrial)