Do you want to help transform manufacturing? We are building the best team in the industry to bring consumer-grade user experiences to a space dominated by ancient enterprise technology. Tulip
is developing the Manufacturing App Platform
and Shop-Floor IoT Hardware
to enable Manufacturing Engineers to create apps without code and to connect their apps to machines, sensors and smart tools. Our self-service platform allows customers and partners to instrument and augment production lines that would otherwise rely on paper to share information, collecting vital data about what’s really happening on the factory floor.
We’re based in Somerville, MA and have raised $13m from NEA, Pitango and other leading investors. Our customers include some of the largest manufacturers in the world across numerous verticals of the manufacturing industry. We’ve been recognized as a Cool Vendor by Gartner
, Innovator by IDC
and Entrepreneurial Company of the Year by Frost & Sullivan
. If you are looking to join a fast-growing, mission-driven company, are prepared to work hard, and want to make a lasting impact on our organization and the manufacturing industry, we'd love to talk to you.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As Tulip’s North American Channel Lead you will be responsible for building, managing, and growing our channel organization in North America to drive sales growth. In this key role you will execute on all aspects of business relationships with partners including identification, onboarding, training, deal support, and pipeline reporting.
- Identify and develop prospective partners, negotiate agreements, onboard and train partners
- Manage channel relationships, develop and implement sales strategies, and drive regular business reviews to track progress against both financial and strategic objectives
- Enable channel sales reps with content, resources, etc. on Tulip’s platform, competitive differentiators, customer success stories, and licensing model
- Develop relationships and align with Tulip’s Account Executives. Coordinate with Sales Engineers on technical solutions for relevant partners
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of each partner’s business and what drives their success
- You want to be a part of our revolution and help us build something big
- You’re an entrepreneur at heart. You’re flexible and can thrive in environments that don’t have defined processes and you’re excited to help build
- You have a heart for customers and partners, and you love to listen and learn from them
- You're not afraid to roll your sleeves and dig into big, complex projects
- You’re naturally curious and excited about learning how things are made
- 3+ years of direct enterprise sales experience in a SaaS B2B environment, preferably to named accounts
- Track record of solution sales and experience navigating complex deal cycles with multiple parties
- Proven history of exceptional quota attainment preferred
- Prior startup experience, experience being one of the first salespeople into an organization preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will transform manufacturing.