Do you want to disrupt one of the biggest industries in the word? We are building the best team in the industry to bring consumer-grade user experiences to a space overrun by ancient enterprise technology. Tulip is developing the Manufacturing App Platform to serve the people at the heart of manufacturing.
Our no-code, IoT enabled web application platform allows our customers to instrument and augment production lines that would otherwise rely on paper to share information. Tulip collects vital data about what’s really happening on the factory floor.
We’ve been named a 2018 Tech Pioneer by the World Economic Forum (previous tech pioneers include Google, Airbnb, Spotify & Twitter). We have been called among the most innovative companies in the world by Business Insider, and have received several awards from leading industry analysts such as Cool Vendor by Gartner, Top Innovator by IDC, and Entrepreneurial Company of the Year by Frost & Sullivan.
If you are looking to join a fast-growing, mission-driven company, are prepared to work hard, and want to make a lasting impact both within Tulip and on the largest industry in the world, we'd love to talk.
About the role
Manufacturing is changing. It goes by many names: Industry 4.0, Digital Manufacturing, Industrial Internet of Things. The challenge is the same - how to adopt the latest advances in web tech and connected devices and apply them to massive industry dominated by antiquated legacy software.
In this role you will partner with Tulip’s customers to help guide them on their journey as they apply a new set of digital tools to their manufacturing operations.
- Empower our customers with the full potential of Tulip
- Partner with our customers to understand their challenges and goals for Tulip
- Work hand in hand with the customer to help realize these goals
- Invest in the customer, understand how they manufacture, what makes their processes unique, and work with them to identify where improvements can be had
- Guide them as they adopt Tulip within their operation.
- You are genuine, humble, and curious
- You are process oriented and know how to take on and lead a large project
- You are comfortable handling customer stakeholders from the shop floor to the C-suite
- You know the challenges of day to day manufacturing operations, and you believe there is a better way
- You are comfortable managing high visibility projects and interacting C-suite executives from F500 companies
- You want to contribute to the revolution and build something big.
- You’re an entrepreneur at heart. You’re flexible and can thrive in environments that don’t have defined processes, and you’re excited to help build.
- You have a heart for customers and partners, and you love to listen and learn from them.
- You understand the value and the ups-and-downs of building something.
- You have experience working in a startup environment or at a minimum are ready to take the plunge.
- BS Degree; CS or ME
- Prior experience as an MFG process engineer is a plus
- CS background is a plus; at a min you know some SQL and have some basic coding experience
- Strong project management and communication skills
- Ability to think creatively and strategically
- First-rate time management and organization skills
- A demonstrated dedication to considering things from the customer’s perspective
- Aptitude to learn fast and a demonstrated ability to lead by example
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. If you don't check every box, but see yourself chipping in, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will transform manufacturing.