Sensai is a fast-growing artificial intelligence company in San Francisco, focusing on making social media marketing simpler and more effective for small businesses (SMBs) and artists. During our beta, tens of thousands of people have connected their social accounts, and our Professional-tier customers are getting personalized advice on how to grow their real followers and engagement, using the power of A.I.
We are led by a team of alumni from blue-chip media, technology, and social media companies. See more at http://trysensai.com
Sensai is looking for a motivated and effective Growth Hacker to consult to our team for 4 months. You will be supporting our CMO with designing, implementing, and measuring strategies to drive engagement from existing customers and upselling existing subs, converting them from free to paid tiers. Sensai has built a strong community and growing user base of artists and small businesses who want to improve their social media performance.
The perfect applicant will have proven experience in upselling, a data-driven experimentation mindset, and passion for helping SMBs. We expect this to be a 4-month project to start, and we are absolutely open to longer-term commitment with strong results and two-way fit.
● Analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of existing acquisition activities (channels, comms, etc.) with recommendations on best practices and ROI.
● Identify underutilized channels for driving upsell and acquiring new paid customers.
● Partner closely with Marketing and Data Science teams to test, analyze, report, and iterate.
● Execute copy that effectively connects with and persuades our different target customer segments
● Success will ultimately be measured on your ability to drive conversions to paid tiers.
● Ability to analyze and think strategically around audience segmentation and targeting.
● Strong communication skills (concise and effective) with attention to detail.
● Experience selling digital subscription products via email, social, and other channels.
● Demonstrated track record of Getting Stuff Done
Monthly retainer of $10k with upside bounty of $25k (or more) linked to conversion metrics achieved.