Sensai is looking for a motivated developer to join our San Francisco team. The ideal candidate will have 3 – 5 years of professional development experience. They enjoy solving problems in a collaborative environment, and are open to feedback.
Sensai is looking for a motivated data scientist to join our San Francisco team. Sensai’s mission is to make managing social media fun and effective for our customers. Our clients are creators of all sizes and exposure, as well as some of the most recognizable names in charity, media, and entertainment. We offer a suite of social media management products that are radically different from incumbents in the space. Our platform uses artificial intelligence to deliver fresh, personalized recommendations on how to grow audience and engagement. And it’s fun to use!
With operations in San Francisco, Los Angeles, and London, we support a global client base with some of the best and brightest in Social Media, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Software development.
- Work with the product team to refine requirements
- Design secure and scalable solutions
- Develop clear, tested, and testable code
- Take ownership of a story and shepherd it through to production
- Mentor junior engineers
- 3+ years of professional development experience
- BS in Computer Science or comparable experience.