Sensai is looking for a motivated developer to join our San Francisco team. The ideal candidate will have 3 – 5 years of professional development experience. They enjoy solving problems in a collaborative environment, and are open to feedback.
Social Sensai is an early stage company focused on helping creators and small to medium-sized businesses build stronger connections with their social media followings. We believe social media is the most significant development; since the mobile phone, in how people connect. The rapid growth and size of the medium make it increasingly difficult to navigate these virtual relationships. Today, we work with creators of all sizes and exposure, as well as some of the most recognizable names in charity and media and entertainment.
Our mission is clear, and our tasks are many. With operations in San Francisco, Los Angeles, and London UK, we support a global client base with some of the best and brightest in Social Media, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Software development.
- Work with the product team to refine requirements
- Design secure and scalable solutions
- Develop clear, tested, and testable code
- Take ownership of a story and shepherd it through to production
- Mentor junior engineers
- 3+ years of professional development experience
- BS in Computer Science or comparable experience.