is looking for a Demand Generation Marketer to own the overall strategy and execution of our demand generation programs to drive top-line growth.
This role's focus to drive net new pipeline generation through multiple marketing channels including email, events, partner, paid media, as well as integrated campaigns.
Sapling’s Onboarding and HR Suite has been acknowledged as an industry winner and is chosen by companies like KPMG, Sephora, UCSF, Invision and Coupa to help them build successful onboarding and people practices for the future of work. See our reviews here
and learn about our careers here
As the Demand Generation Manager, you will:
- Develop and execute measurable integrated demand programs that drive net new pipeline and revenue
- Design and implement high-impact programs that are optimized to deliver results across the marketing and sales funnel while hitting target metrics, including MQLs, SQLs, Opportunities, Closed Won ARR
- Define goals and metrics for all demand generation programs, including: lead nurturing campaigns, digital marketing programs, event, partner programs, etc.. Interlock with sales leadership to ensure agreement on priorities, adjusting as required by changing market conditions and emerging opportunities.
- Forecast, measure, analyze and report on the impact of demand creation activities on sales pipeline, revenue and sales cycle length
- Manage and optimize the marketing demand generation budget per each campaign
- Work collaboratively across the marketing organization to align around demand with events and programs -- including PR, Content, Social and Product Marketing
You should have:
- 4-6+ years experience in a fast-paced demand generation environment, ideally with an enterprise SaaS product
- Proven track record of working within MarTech tools such as Webflow, Pardot, Salesforce
- Proven track record of prioritizing and delivering demand generation results within an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment
- Proven experience scaling demand generation programs (e.g., website, partner, email marketing, events, account based marketing (ABM), etc.)
- Data driven individual contributor with rigor around measure, analytics and optimization of campaigns
- Proven record of partnering with sales to meet or exceed pipeline and revenue targets
- Team player with cross-functional project leadership skills
How to apply?
- No cover letters! We’d love three things instead:
- A short video (max 2 minutes) on your favorite B2B SaaS marketing tool - why we should buy/adopt it, and the best way to get started (we recommended loom)
- Your resume — showing where and how you’ve done it before.