Sapling’s Onboarding and HR Suite has been acknowledged as an industry winner and is chosen by companies like Webflow, InVision, FIgma, KPMG, Sephora, UCSF and Coupa to help them build successful onboarding and people practices for the future of work.
Who are we looking for?
In this role, you will be the product owner of widely successful onboarding, CoreHR and expanding product suite (see our reviews).
You will be responsible for planning and execution of the strategic roadmap for the product, the continuation of its revenue model, and its usability dimension.
- Lead the product and design team to drive high-quality execution of the product roadmap and established vision in People Operations
- Develop Sapling into a multi product organization, and be the key driver of planning, strategy, and product innovation
- Research and understand customer requirements, competitive offerings, regulations and other opportunities in the HR technology industry
- Translate that understanding into feature specs, and execute the plan with local and distributed engineers, delivering quality products
- Have experience in integrations and APIs (especially those in HR, Payroll, Recruitment and IT landscape)
- Be a phenomenal communicator, coach, and mentor
We expect you to have an expert knowledge and expertise in Product Management best practices, great communication, and organization skills, and know that success is a team sport.
We want you to help grow our company-wide culture around building product that supports customers to be successful.
- 7+ years of experience in Product Management or similar role in a B2B SaaS business;
- Demonstrated success at growing companies from <$5m ARR to $20m+ ARR
- People Management experience across design, product, engineering and product operations
- Experience in interpreting data analytics and AI/ML
- Strong empathy for customers AND passion for revenue and growth;
- Ability to work cross-functionally in a fast-paced startup environment.
What this opportunity offers:
- A chance to partner with a highly engaged and growing user base at high-profile companies;
- A fast-paced culture open to new ideas and exploration in technology;
- An opportunity to grow and build the Product Management team at Sapling.
Where will this role take you?
We offer a passionate and driven founding team, meaningful and transparent equity, and an opportunity to be intricately involved in building the company (see our glassdoor reviews