is looking for a Content Strategist to establish Sapling’s leadership and contribute to the business’ continued hyper-growth.
Sapling’s Onboarding and HR Suite has been acknowledged as an industry winner and is chosen by companies like KPMG, Sephora, UCSF, Invision and Coupa to help them build successful onboarding and people practices for the future of work.
As Content Strategist, you will:
- Reporting directly to Sapling’s Vice President of Marketing, you will build and manage Sapling’s content strategy as well as manage internal and external contributors to create a thriving brand, community, and bottom line performance for the business.
- Develop Sapling’s overarching content strategy and manage production velocity to widen our brand reach
- Work with sales organization to develop campaign content strategy specifically messaging, positioning, assets formats, distribution channels, etc.
- Analyze and monitor content performance and optimize SEO, CTAs, etc. to draw conclusions and iterate quickly on your strategies
- Evaluate existing content channels, identify gaps within content, and propose and test new opportunities to expand market awareness of Sapling
- Produce impactful collateral and resources to aid in marketing, sales, and product adoption
- Follow industry trends and publications to help build our brand story and how we connect to new buyers
- Be a strong voice and provide a content strategy perspective throughout the product development process
- Manage content production pipeline leveraging copywriters, video editors, and influencers
- Ensure consistency across every touchpoint in a customer’s journey
- View content as equal parts data and creativity — you develop a strategy and communicate clear methodology, while also adding an artistic touch to the work you do.
- Hold a passion for taking the written word and crafting content that will enhance the user experience.
- Think and execute strategically, always seeking to better the community experience through useful, concise and relevant wording.
- Function best in a collaborative environment, and thrive off of being a team player across varying channels.
You should have:
- 6+ years of successful content marketing experience across multiple channels including digital product and email marketing.
- Proven track record of both project and people management
- Experience partnering with sales to develop content for demand generation campaigns
- A portfolio that tells the story of your work and demonstrates strong copywriting skills with an understanding of writing for customer engagement in digital products.
- Experience in long-form content creation (knowledge base articles, FAQs, blog posts, etc.)
- Experience with user-centered design.
- Strong data analysis skills - comfortable analyzing campaign results, working in financial models
- Expert-level communications skills
- BA/BS or equivalent
Sapling’s Onboarding and HRIS platform helps mid-sized companies automate and elevate their employee experience, with deep integrations with all the google applications your team already knows and loves.
Why join us?
We offer a passionate and driven team backed by Tier1 investors, meaningful and transparent rewards, and an opportunity to be intricately involved in the executive team and as such, be recognized and trusted as a key team player and a thoughtful and effective leader who understands the organization and is ready to make significant, immediate contributions to the company and its value in the marketplace.
Come join us, and find out what the best work of your career could look like here at Sapling.