is looking for a Demand Generation Marketer to own the overall strategy and execution of our demand generation programs to drive top-line growth. Reporting into VP of Marketing, this role's focus to drive net new pipeline generation through multiple marketing channels including website, email, partner, paid media, as well as integrated campaigns.
As the Demand Generation Manager, you will:
- Develop and execute measurable integrated demand programs that drive net new pipeline and revenue
- Design and implement high-impact programs that are optimized to deliver results across the marketing and sales funnel while hitting target metrics, including MQLs, SQLs, Opportunities, Closed Won ARR
- Define goals and metrics for all demand generation programs, including: lead nurturing campaigns, digital marketing programs, event, partner programs, etc.. Interlock with sales leadership to ensure agreement on priorities, adjusting as required by changing market conditions and emerging opportunities.
- Forecast, measure, analyze and report on the impact of demand creation activities on sales pipeline, revenue and sales cycle length
- Manage and optimize the marketing demand generation budget per each campaign
- Work collaboratively across the marketing organization to align around demand with events and programs -- including PR, Content, Social and Product Marketing
You should have:
- 4-6+ years experience in a fast-paced demand generation environment, ideally with an enterprise SaaS product
- Proven track recording of working within MarTech tools such as Pardot, SFDC, etc. Pardot certified is a plus.
- Proven track record of prioritizing and delivering demand generation results within an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment
- Proven experience scaling demand generation programs (e.g., website, partner, email marketing, events, account based marketing (ABM), etc.)
- Data driven individual contributor with rigor around measure, analytics and optimization of campaigns
- Proven record of partnering with sales to meet or exceed pipeline and revenue targets
- Team player with cross-functional project leadership skills
Sapling’s Onboarding and HRIS platform helps mid-sized companies automate and elevate their employee experience, with deep integrations with all the google applications your team already knows and loves.
Why join us?
We offer a passionate and driven team backed by Tier1 investors, meaningful and transparent rewards, and an opportunity to be intricately involved in the executive team and as such, be recognized and trusted as a key team player and a thoughtful and effective leader who understands the organization and is ready to make significant, immediate contributions to the company and its value in the marketplace.
Come join us, and find out what the best work of your career could look like here at Sapling.