Who we are looking for?
Sapling is looking for exceptional Full-stack engineers to join our team and help us build the future of work.
Based in the heart of San Francisco's scenic Financial District, you'll join our growing engineering team in building out a product that is used by a highly engaged and growing user base at high-profile companies (KPMG, Invision, UCSF, AngelList, OnDeck and Cruise to name a few).
You'll join a lean, prolific team where everyone, including you, is active in the product development process. You'll know the customers we're talking to, and where you can make a difference.
- Experience building and using RESTful APIs.
- Experience with Relational Databases and SQL (Postgres preferred).
- BS in Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field.
- Experience with AWS Services such as EC2, RDS, and S3.
- Experience with RSpec or similar unit test frameworks for RoR (preferred)
- Strong understanding of Data Structures, Algorithms, and Design Patterns.
- Experience with Agile Development (Scrum trained preferably)
- A technologically diverse background and the willingness/ability to quickly learn new technologies.
- Bonus points: Technical domain experience in HR technology (or related vertical)
What this opportunity offers:
- A fast-paced culture open to new ideas and exploration in technology
- An opportunity to grow in career we build out the team.
- Competitive salary, benefits/perks, early-stage equity, great culture and office location.
We offer a passionate and driven founding team, meaningful and transparent equity and the opportunity to be intricately involved in building the company.