is looking for a Content Strategist to establish Sapling’s leadership and contribute to the business’ continued hyper-growth.
Sapling’s Onboarding and HR Suite has been acknowledged as an industry winner and is chosen by companies like POPSUGAR, Zapier, Sephora, UCSF, Invision and Coupa to help them build successful onboarding and people practices for the future of work.
As Content Strategist, you will:
- Reporting directly to Sapling’s Vice President of Marketing, you will build and manage Sapling’s content strategy as well as manage internal and external contributors to create a thriving brand, community, and bottom line performance for the business.
- Accountable for all content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, leads, that deliver sales and customer retention.
- Collaborates across functions and silos to deliver an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan to meet business objectives at the lowest possible cost
- This role requires a brand publisher mindset: create content Sapling’s audience is looking for and then to optimize the path to conversion
- Editorial requirements include basic SEO understanding, content categorization and structure, content development, distribution and measurement. Development of editorial governance so content is consistent with our brand voice, style and tone.
- Editorial calendar and organization workflows must be developed and managed.
- Channel management of digital content hubs and all supporting social channels including email / newsletter distribution. This person must understand the basic best practices of the main social media channels, which content and approaches work on each and why
- Measurement and optimization of the program will be required on a regular and ongoing basis
- Management of all creative resources including designers, writers, and other agency personnel
- Integration of content programs with brand campaigns to drive brand to demand.
- Executive presentations on the program approaches and results will be required.
You Should Have
- 6+ years of successful content marketing experience across multiple channels including digital product and email marketing.
- Proven track record of both project and people management
- Experience partnering with sales to develop content for demand generation campaigns
- A portfolio that tells the story of your work and demonstrates strong copywriting skills with an understanding of writing for customer engagement in digital products.
- Experience in long-form content creation (knowledge base articles, FAQs, blog posts, etc.)
- Experience with user-centered design.
- Strong data analysis skills - comfortable analyzing campaign results, working in financial models
- Expert-level communications skills
- BA/BS or equivalent
Sapling’s People Operations Platform platform helps mid-sized companies automate and elevate their employee experience, with deep integrations with all the google applications your team already knows and loves.
Why join us?
We offer a passionate and driven team backed by Tier1 investors, meaningful and transparent rewards, and an opportunity to be intricately involved in the executive team and as such, be recognized and trusted as a key team player and a thoughtful and effective leader who understands the organization and is ready to make significant, immediate contributions to the company and its value in the marketplace.
Come join us, and find out what the best work of your career could look like here at Sapling.