Sapling is looking for a Marketing Operations Analyst to build and run marketing activities our during continued hyper-growth.
This role will be in the marketing team and you’ll be responsible for executing on our marketing calendar. You'll be part of our new Vancouver Office, and be part of an A-player team.
Sapling’s Onboarding and HR Suite has been acknowledged as an industry winner and is chosen by companies like KPMG, Sephora, UCSF, Invision and Coupa to help them build successful onboarding and people practices for the future of work. See our reviews here
and learn about our careers here
You should have:
- 3+ years of marketing operations in B2B technology that services HR, IT or similar support functions
- Strong knowledge of product marketing (including messaging, product launches)
- Demonstrated success running email and nurturing campaigns
- Strong data analysis skills - comfortable analyzing campaign results, working in financial models
- Expert-level communications skills (including writing and public speaking)
- Strong knowledge in Salesforce and Pardot
As a Marketing Operations Analyst, you will:
- Execute on our marketing calendar to build a predictable and measurable marketing engine
- Utilize marketing data and analytics to track performance of our activities
- Build strong cross-functional relationships with our product, customer success, and sales teams
- Continue to craft Sapling’s brand and ensure our story is positioned thoughtfully through all channels
- Manage technical aspects of key marketing systems (marketing automation, CRM) used to generate, distribute, and report on leads.
- Create and maintain metrics reports on marketing and sales activities and effectiveness and business impact
- Proactively explore data to find trends, discover KPIs, and apply proper hypothesis testing
- Monitor campaigns to optimize performance based on industry best practices
- Develop robust KPIs and scorecards for marketing performance monitoring
- Produce and maintain metrics reports on marketing and sales activities, effectiveness, and business impact
- Present analysis and findings to a variety of audience
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing team performance
How to apply?
- No cover letters! We’d love three things instead:
- A short video (max 2 minutes) on your favorite B2B SaaS marketing tool - why we should buy/adopt it, and the best way to get started (we recommended loom)
- Your resume — showing where and how you’ve done it before.