Sapling is looking for an experienced Customer Success Implementation Specialist to help drive execution with our most important customers.
Our HR Suite has been acknowledged as an industry winner and is chosen by companies like KPMG, Zapier, UCSF, Invision and Coupa to help them build successful onboarding and people practices for the future of work.
Who are we looking for?
Successful implementations are absolutely vital to our continued growth and we know that everything we do is focused on helping our customers be successful with our product.
In this role, you will coordinate cross-functionally across Product, Engineering, Marketing, Customer Success, Revenue, CS, Finance Legal and the executive team.
What a typical week looks like at Sapling:
- Identify, understand and coordinate Sapling’s implementation program, including managing all risks with respective teams as applicable to mitigate and resolve
- Communicate and influence on program planning, execution, and delivery
- Oversee the planning, tracking and completion of Sapling’s implementation program throughout the customer onboarding process
- Develop and oversee customer schedules and lead regular onboarding meetings
- Manage the customer journey from new sales to implementation to customer success
- Drive programs to release on time with high quality
- Manage dependencies both within and across the company for multiple programs running simultaneously
- Translate relevant, actionable information to be digestible by multiple audiences (program-level resources to executives)
- Provide ongoing deployment progress to management using relevant reporting tools and dashboards
- 2- 3 years in a customer success/ implementation management role
- Outstanding written/oral/presentation skills; able to communicate at multiple levels within customer’s organization (executives to analysts)
- Comfortable ‘on-the-tools’, be it Salesforce, google-sheets, Asana, Jira or
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build diverse relationships and influence collaborative decision making
- Strong technical understanding of software systems at scale
- Flexible and able to juggle and complete multiple priorities and projects (internally and externally) in a fast-paced environment
- Lives in the Vancouver Area- Vancouver is the Sapling CS hub and we are exploring adding an office in the future! To start this would be a remote position.
What this opportunity offers:
- A chance to partner with a highly engaged and growing user base at high-profile companies
- A fast-paced culture open to new ideas and exploration in technology
- A passionate and driven founding team, meaningful and transparent equity, and an opportunity to be intricately involved in building the company.