is a new kind of HR platform enabling companies to build deeper, data-driven relationships with their employees. We are in the early stages of hypergrowth and assembling a world-class team to support a rapidly growing portfolio of amazing clients including KAYAK, KPMG, Reddit, Invision, Figma and more.
As Sapling's first Product Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for communicating and positioning Sapling's differentiated offering in the competitive HR technology landscape. Reporting directly to the CEO, you will be responsible for driving the go-to-market strategy for Sapling's product, including messaging and positioning, product launches, sales and customer success enablement, and marketing analytics.
If you’re excited about the opportunity to take a new product to market and grow Sapling's usage among our target community, we’d love to hear from you. We offer competitive salary, benefits/perks, early-stage equity and a world-class team to collaborate with.
As a Product Marketing Manager, you will:
- Develop a deep understanding of HR technology market trends, buyers, and competitors—and how Sapling fits into the ecosystem.
- Build and iterate product messaging and positioning as new features are launched.
- Create and manage assets (including sales collateral, web pages, white papers, customer stories, client communications, product videos, events and more) that support the marketing and sales funnel.
- Own post-sales marketing activities, in partnership with the Customer Success team.
- Measure the impact of your work and use the data to refine priorities,
- Drive the product launch process and work beyond launch to market additional products and services to our client base.
What we ask for:
- 5+ years of B2B marketing experience; track record of owning marketing strategy for lines of business
- SaaS and start up experience a must
- Seasoned experience managing small teams
- Familiarity working with analytics and CRM tools and an inclination toward measurement
- A love for storytelling in a simple, thoughtful, and visual manner
- You have exceptional written communication skills
- You are located in San Francisco, or are willing to commute
- Bonus Points: Marketing / Product experience in the HR Technology ecosystem.
When applying, please make sure to include a link to your website or online portfolio. Thank you.