Who we are looking for?
An experienced and capable VP Engineering/ Director of Engineering to continue to:
- Build and manage our technical infrastructure;
- Build and manage a competent development team;
- Execute Sapling’s product road-map;
- Actively challenge, contribute and participate in company strategy and direction.
- 10+ years of experience in B2B SaaS product building
- Experience managing multiple engineering teams and enterprise-level security code
- Expertise in working with Google APIs (including working knowledge of Google Apps Script) and Google Cloud products (Gmail, GCal, Sheets etc.)
- Knowledge of the full stack including APIs and integrations (we use AngularJS, Rails 4.0, Redshift, Postgre SQL and have +10 integrations with other HR technology vendors)
- A technologically diverse background and the willingness/ability to quickly learn new technologies
- Strong network (you’ll be expected to build your team with referrals)
- Bonus points: Technical domain experience in HR technology (or related vertical)
What this opportunity offers:
- A chance to lead the engineering with a highly engaged and growing user base at high-profile companies (KPMG, Reddit, Invision, UCSF, Kayak.com, Udemy, Seatgeek to name a few)
- A fast-paced culture open to new ideas and exploration in technology
- An opportunity to lead, define and grow the development team at Sapling
- An opportunity to play a foundational role in Sapling as we build out the team
- Competitive salary, benefits/perks, early-stage equity, great culture and office location.
We offer a passionate and driven founding team, meaningful and transparent equity and the opportunity to be intricately involved in building the company.