is looking for a technically savvy, hands-on Account Executive to join our growing sales team, running the full-sales cycle and helping us to scale revenue.
We're seeking an experienced salesperson who understands and loves technology and embraces complex deals because they are more interesting to you than pumping out 50 transactions per quarter. Our ideal candidate will be a hunter, who has consistently been in the top 10% of the sales teams she/he has worked within, has a consultative sales approach, a track record of growing sales and polished presentation skills.
• Manage multiple opportunities through the entire cycle simultaneously, working with cross-functional teams as necessary, and serve as the primary customer contact for all adoption-related activities.
• Hunt and generate fresh leads to maintain a full sales pipeline.
• Create and deliver accurate sales forecasts.
• Perform product demos using web tools to prospective customers.
• Execute a consultative sales methodology with an sales cycle of <3 months
• Collaborate with our Customer Success and Marketing teams to optimize sales and customer satisfaction.
• Scale the sales team by assisting with hiring, pricing experiments, and testing new approaches to our pitch.
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• 3+ years of on-quota sales experience selling B2B software applications. Experience in the HR Vertical is nice, but not required.
• Track record of quota over-achievement (top 10-20% of company).
• Proven track record managing the sales cycle from business champion to CHR/CFO/CIO/CEO level.
• Understand accounts’ needs and effectively communicate how Sapling will meet those needs while ensuring 100% satisfaction with all customers.
• Provide timely and insightful input back to other internal teams, particularly product management, customer success and marketing.
• Flexible, coachable, and willing and able to make adjustments on the fly. Comfortable with delivering and receiving feedback.
• Extreme ownership. Works well with other teams and wants to own projects outside of just closing deals.
• Self-sufficient, strong internal sense of urgency, hard-working, and humble.
• Thoughtful, with a strong attention to detail and ability to see the big picture.
• Excellent communication skills, and persistent follow through on commitments to our customers.
• Proficient with Sales technologies (SFDC power user, Outreach.io).
The Account Executive role offers competitive compensation plan and uncapped commission potential. We also offer a benefits package including medical, dental, paid time off (PTO), employee stock option plan, health and learning stipend, and mentorship.