is looking for a technically savvy, hands-on Account Executive to join our growing sales team, running the full-sales cycle and helping us to scale revenue.
This is a perfect opportunity for an salesperson earlier in their career looking to make a big impact with influence in hiring and selecting their territory, or an SDR who's looking to make the jump into a closing role
Our ideal candidate will be a hunter, who has consistently been in the top 10% of the sales teams she/he has worked within, has a consultative sales approach, a track record of growing sales and polished presentation skills.
• Manage multiple opportunities through the entire cycle simultaneously, working with cross-functional teams as necessary, and serve as the primary customer contact for all adoption-related activities.
• Hunt and generate fresh leads to maintain a full sales pipeline.
• Create and deliver accurate sales forecasts.
• Perform product demos using web tools to prospective customers.
• Execute a consultative sales methodology with an sales cycle of <3 months
• Collaborate with our Customer Success and Marketing teams to optimize sales and customer satisfaction.
• Scale the sales team by assisting with hiring, pricing experiments, and testing new approaches to our pitch.
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• 1-3 years of on-quota sales experience selling B2B software applications. Experience in the HR Vertical is nice, but not required.
• Track record of quota over-achievement (top 10-20% of company).
• Proven track record managing the sales cycle from business champion to CHR/CFO/CIO/CEO level.
• Understand accounts’ needs and effectively communicate how Sapling will meet those needs while ensuring 100% satisfaction with all customers.
• Provide timely and insightful input back to other internal teams, particularly product management, customer success and marketing.
• Flexible, coachable, and willing and able to make adjustments on the fly. Comfortable with delivering and receiving feedback.
• Extreme ownership. Works well with other teams and wants to own projects outside of just closing deals.
• Self-sufficient, strong internal sense of urgency, hard-working, and humble.
• Thoughtful, with a strong attention to detail and ability to see the big picture.
• Excellent communication skills, and persistent follow through on commitments to our customers.
• Proficient with Sales technologies (SFDC power user, Outreach.io).
The Account Executive role offers competitive compensation plan and uncapped commission potential. We also offer a benefits package including medical, dental, paid time off (PTO), employee stock option plan, health and learning stipend, and mentorship.